UK Biostores & Services Limited is a specialist provider of secure cryogenic biological sample storage. Our aim is to ensure the maintenance and management of your samples is the most convenient and cost effective for your needs.
We are ISO9001:2008 certified and use these standards to ensure integrity to all services with a full list of SOPs to cover all aspects of work. Under ISO9001:2008 our site is audited regularly to maintain conformance.
We offer a comprehensive range of sample storage and management services:
- Relocation of your current storage to our fully HTA regulated site
- Controlled temperature sample shipping – both domestic & international
- Freezer, tank and legacy sample collection relocation
- Room temperature dry storage
- Manual -20°C sample storage
- Fully automated -20°C sample storage systems
- Manual -80°C sample storage
- Semi-Automated -80°C sample storage
- Fully automated -80°C sample storage systems
- Liquid nitrogen storage
- 24 hour monitoring of all systems
- Our own engineers onsite
- Monthly reports on sample temperatures
All our storage options are highly energy efficient, Up to 80% more than a conventional laboratory freezer. Reducing the energy cost, financial cost and environmental impact of maintaining your sample collection in our facility.
As an organisation we have made a commitment to reduce the carbon footprint to ensure a sustainable future. We can assist you in achieving your organisations carbon reduction goals and save you money in the process.
Some examples of what we can store:
- Whole blood
- Body fluids
- Cord blood
- Tissue bank materials
If you wish to discuss our services further please Contact us